Contact Us in Denver, CO
Fill Out the Form for your Free Visit!
5711 E. Evans Ave.
Denver, CO 80222
If you’ve been considering a remodel or renovation project for your Denver, CO property, you’re not alone. Check out our brochure today and see if now is the time for you to begin your projectDownload Our Brochure
Common Contractor Fairytales
A look through our report will inform you on what to look out for when choosing a Contractor/Sub-Contractor to work on your home. Don't fall for these fairytale stories.Download PDF
5 Crucial Items
When deciding who'll be working on your home, be sure to look out for these 5 list items. At Global Construction we proudly stand by our work and promise to follow these 5 guidelines.Download PDF
Global Construction is hiring for a Carpentry Lead. Global Construction specializes in all construction projects ranging from a simple kitchen remodel to custom home construction or addition. This is a great opportunity for growth if you are building your career in a construction management field.
- Carpentry skills and hands-on framing skills are a must.
- Keep track of the work scope. Make sure all subs and personnel perform the work strictly within the scope.
- Perform quality control and enforce high-quality standards within all the workforce.
- Maintain daily logs of activities on the project.
- Procure all materials required for the project.
- Schedule and attend all subcontractor meetings and project walks.
- Gather project material submittals and maintain records of approvals at the job-site.
- Assist in budgeting, bidding, and award of subcontracts.
- Ensure that the job site is always kept in a clean and organized manner.
- Perform job progress and completion punch list identification and completion.
- Provides Customer Service.
- Manages customer communication.
- Responds promptly to customer needs
- Solicits customer feedback to improve service
- Responds to requests for service and assistance.
- Strong residential construction carpentry skills-framing, drywall, finish carpentry, door & window replacement, etc.
- Construction knowledge coordinating multiple trades.
- IBC and local municipality codes knowledge.
- Strong knowledge of structures and construction principals.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Works well under pressure and at a fast pace.
- Full understanding of construction process from earthwork to final finishes and punch lists.
- Good organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
Global Construction is hiring plumbing professionals. Good work environment with year-round work and competitive pay. A qualified candidate will have experience in residential remodel, service and some commercial work. Will read blueprint on a new install or remodel and can make decisions on their own. Must have driver’s license, vehicle, and tools. Please send your resume with work experience and compensation requirements.
- Drivers License
- Truck / Van