Fill Out the Form for your Free Visit!
If you’ve been considering a remodel or renovation project for your Denver, CO property, you’re not alone. Check out our checklist today and see if now is the time for you to begin your projectDownload a Checklist
A look through our reports will show you just the type of quality we provide at Global Construction. Take a look and see what quality in construction can bring to your Denver, CO property.Download Reports
Our lookbook shows you just some of what we can do for your area residential or commercial property. See our previous projects and get inspired for your next renovation, build, or remodel.Download a Checklist
Global Construction is hiring for a Carpentry Lead. Global Construction specializes in all construction projects ranging from a simple kitchen remodel to custom home construction or addition. This is a great opportunity for growth if you are building your career in a construction management field.
- Carpentry skills and hands-on framing skills are a must.
- Keep track of the work scope. Make sure all subs and personnel perform the work strictly within the scope.
- Perform quality control and enforce high-quality standards within all the workforce.
- Maintain daily logs of activities on the project.
- Procure all materials required for the project.
- Schedule and attend all subcontractor meetings and project walks.
- Gather project material submittals and maintain records of approvals at the job-site.
- Assist in budgeting, bidding, and award of subcontracts.
- Ensure that the job site is always kept in a clean and organized manner.
- Perform job progress and completion punch list identification and completion.
- Provides Customer Service.
- Manages customer communication.
- Responds promptly to customer needs
- Solicits customer feedback to improve service
- Responds to requests for service and assistance.
- Strong residential construction carpentry skills-framing, drywall, finish carpentry, door & window replacement, etc.
- Construction knowledge coordinating multiple trades.
- IBC and local municipality codes knowledge.
- Strong knowledge of structures and construction principals.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Works well under pressure and at a fast pace.
- Full understanding of construction process from earthwork to final finishes and punch lists.
- Good organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
Global Construction is hiring plumbing professionals. Good work environment with year-round work and competitive pay. A qualified candidate will have experience in residential remodel, service and some commercial work. Will read blueprint on a new install or remodel and can make decisions on their own. Must have driver’s license, vehicle, and tools. Please send your resume with work experience and compensation requirements.
- Drivers License
- Truck / Van